Thursday, June 10, 2010

Officially Closing This Blog

The problem with being a Health and Fitness Professional (TM) is that when it's your job to advise people about their fitness routines, you pretty much stop wanting to think about fitness related stuff during your off-hours.  And since I have never wanted to make this blog even indirectly a commercial venture, the time I spend blogging is definitely off-hours time.  Of which, frankly, I don't have enough. 

Besides, if you're the sort of person who reads fitness blogs you probably already know most of what I am likely to say:  crunches are stupid, cardio is over-rated for fat loss, women should lift heavy, and so forth.  Unless of course you are one of those insanely tiresome people who drops by every so often in order to post a link to your website featuring photos of sexy underage-looking Asian girls.  And if you are one of those insanely tiresome people, please know that you are playing not a small role in my decision to close this blog.  Comment moderation annoys me but you've made it mandatory, and to me that takes a lot of the fun out of having a blog.  Also I sincerely hope the women whose photos appear on your website(s) are not actually underage, because that's disgusting and seven different kinds of illegal.  Sorry if I've hurt your feelings.  No, I'm not :)

So there you have it.  I will likely begin blogging again when things settle down a bit, and if/when that happens I will post a link to the new site.  But for now I need a break.  Thanks for reading.  It's been lovely, really.  And of course if you're a friend and have questions about fitness or anything else and you think I can help, shoot me an e-mail or message me on Facebook or Twitter and I promise I will get back to you. 

Later, all.